Favorite Texas Mansion Venue
It’s 2020 which means all sorts of new wedding trends that you will be seeing popping up. As your favorite Texas Mansion Venue, we wanted to share one of our favorite yearly wedding trends: the year’s trending colors! Each year brings new ideas for colors to use for wedding decor and accents. We are very excited about 2020’s trends!
- First on the list of colors you’ll be seeing this year is cinnamon rose palettes. The name of these color combos alone sounds beautiful. This will include dusty reds and dark blushes. This combo would look perfect in our white venue!
- Next up is a mix of terra-cotta & sage colors. With these, you can do a fully saturated terra-cotta and a lighter sage color. You could also switch it and do the opposite. By toning down one color, this will make sure that both colors are not swallowing your entire wedding day.
- Shades of grey are very in this year. The monochromatic look has been very in for the past few years, but we have not seen many venturing into monochromatic grey. This look is incredibly elegant and will be the perfect color palette to complement your off-white dress.
- Yellows will still be in next year, as well! Whether you go with a mustard yellow, a try yellow, or a pale yellow, you really can’t go wrong. Yellows are perfect for the warmer seasons in Texas! Think any wedding between March and October, and this is when a yellow based palette would be perfect.
- Lastly, dusty blue as the main color in your palette is back! If you’re wanting a moodier color scheme, this is the perfect base for that. On the other hand, paired with a pale yellow, dusty blue would be a great summer color, as well.