Tour the Lone Star Mansion’s Gorgeous Sites
Lone Star Mansion is a gorgeous mansion located on 20 acres of breathtaking grounds. Located in Burleson, right outside of Fort Worth, this immaculate mansion has become one of DFW’s most coveted wedding destinations.
You can expect to wow your guests as they enter the gated property to see the beautiful tree-lined driveway. A sparkling private lake ties in the serenity of the property which includes well-maintained courtyards, tasteful fountains, and a spectacular swimming pool.
With so much land, there is no shortage of spaces to make your dream wedding a reality. Whether you want your special day to take place in the stunning 3-story mansion or you want it to take place outside under the shade of the gorgeous trees, we can make it happen.
Here is some more information about the sites available for your big event:
- Oak Tree Ceremony Site: One of our favorite places to hold a ceremony. This stunning area is located underneath a gorgeous oak tree that overlooks the rolling hills, private lake, and is known for its beautiful sunsets.
- Poolside Courtyard Ceremony or Reception Site: The poolside courtyard is a gorgeous area that has the mansion as a unique backdrop for your ceremony or reception area. Guests can dance the night away around the gorgeous pool, creating a night of memories they won’t soon forget.
- Iron Gazebo Ceremony Site: The extravagant Iron Gazebo is situated on an island that is accessible by an ornate footbridge encompassed by our private lake. This place is the perfect destination for couples who are interested in taking amazing wedding photos.
- Fountain Courtyard Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception Location: This gorgeous area is located at the front of the mansion, making it the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony. This outdoor location can also be used as the perfect spot for cocktail hour, allowing your guests to get gorgeous photos and catch up while you and your wedding party get ready for the reception. For smaller weddings, this place can also serve as a great reception venue.
- Parlor Ceremony or Cocktail Hour Location: If you would prefer to have an indoor wedding, the parlor could be the perfect ceremony spot for you. With beautiful crown molding, columns, crystal chandeliers, and a fireplace, it is a truly one of the kind location. It can also serve as a cocktail hour space.
- Ballroom Ceremony and Reception Space: Our ballroom ceremony and reception space is the most popular location on our venue. It boasts elegant crystal chandeliers, wood flooring, and panoramic windows to take in the ideal setting for your perfect event. It can hold up to 300 guests for a wedding venue and up to 125 reception spaces in the ballroom. It’s a truly stunning setting.
- Carriage House Reception Space: The carriage house can accommodate up to 300 guests. The french style windows on nearly three complete sides makes the perfect backdrop for photos, providing different views of the gorgeous grounds. The mansion can be seen in the distance past the oak grove through the east windows. The Northern windows show off the beautiful lake and tree-lined driveway. The West windows provide the perfect viewing location for Texas’s breathtaking sunsets.
Fall In Love and Request a Tour Yourself!
Lone Star Mansion is proud to show brides and grooms the grounds through their private tour. We know you will fall in love with our gorgeous grounds as soon as you step foot through the gates. Start the journey to create your dream wedding and contact our team today!