Fort Worth Wedding Venue
There are so many unique ways to add floral to your Fort Worth wedding venue, and we wanted to showcase a few of our favorites.
- One trend that we have been seeing more again recently is feathers! There are multiple ways that this trend cane done. You can add feathers to your bouquet for an extra texture and color pop. Secondly, you could even have a full feather bouquet if you want something that will really stand out and make your wedding’s aesthetic unique.
- Another trend we love is using unique fillers. Rather than your typical greenery behind the flowers, doing something different like using wheat type plants, air plants, and even cotton can make your bouquet stand out. This is also a way to change what colors are presented in your bouquet. If you do not want green to be in your hand, using cotton as a filler would be an interesting way to avoid green.
- Paper bouquets are coming back as a fun and personal alternative to the regular bouquet. With this style, you can make the flowers incredibly real looking, or opt for less real. You can use pages of your favorite book, or your written out vows to create this look to make it even more personal. One perk to this trend is that you will always be able to keep this rather than it dying after a week.
- You can add fruits or vegetables for a fun texture change. This might sound out there, but pomegranates would add a beautiful new texture and color to a bouquet of pinks and reds.
- Lastly, does the cost of a bouquet stress you out? There is a new trend of rental bouquets! This allows you to rent, usually silk flowers, a full bouquet for a fraction of the price that you would buy one from a florist for.